Monday, November 21, 2011

Vacation, funeral, sickness, Oh my!

Hello and good morning to you all! It has been weeks since I last posted, almost a full month! Things have been well, CRAZY! So, I will give you all a full report of all that has been going on around here in these next few posts.

When we last spoke it was Halloween. We really enjoyed ourselves and had a great time trick or treating with out friends Joe, Becca, Orin Star, and sweet little Isaac.

We are so grateful to have met this sweet family!

The very next day, the girls and I were about to embark on one hell of an adventure (Daddy had to stay back and hold the fort down). We planned a trip to go visit my dearest friends who just moved back to St. Louis. We booked a flight out of Albuquerque. That first meant a 4 hour drive, before we could even get on the plane! Knowing that this was grounds for a meltdown party, I decided that we needed to stay the night in Albuquerque, and since our GranGran lives there, this was even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment