Thursday, December 1, 2011

Farewells

On my last day in St. Louis, I learned that my grandfather was not doing well, and not expected to spend many more days with us. So the girls and I went to be with my Mom, who was flying out the next day to be by her father's side with her sisters. The girl's and I would continue our drive to El Paso to pick up my sister and her girls, and then continue on to my aunt and uncle's ranch. This was to be our meeting place before the services took place. The bright side to funerals is being able to see all those who are very dear to you, family. What a truly beautiful and peaceful place it is. It was exactly what everyone needed, a quiet place to be together.

We had some good times...


And even better farewells.
We love you Papo!

No comments:

Post a Comment