Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Library Day

I really enjoy going to the library. Always have, ever since I was a little girl. I remember being in the 4th grade (I think that was the year we learned the Dewey Decimal System), and I remember being allowed to volunteer and stay and "work" at the library stamping books, sorting books, pushing the book cart and placing each book in its very own designated spot according to Mr. Dewey. I loved every minute of it. Now I find myself carefully reading each title in the children's section, re-living the early days of my adolescence.






It was a quiet day. I like quiet days, they are too and far between. It's kind of funny. Sam has spent the past 2 days whispering. He developed a hoarse throat, and through self-diagnosis and recovery, has decided through thorough and extensive research that whispering is the remedy! Love him, love the quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment